Antibacterial and antioxidant activities of the essential oils and various extracts of Salvia sahendica in different phenological stages
- 119 Downloads
KeywordsDPPH Methanol Extract Linalool Ethyl Acetate Extract Acetone Extract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. H. Rechinger, Flora Iranica, Graz, Austria, No. 150, 466 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.C. A. Newall, L. A. Anderson, and J. D. Philipson, Herbal Medicines. A Guide for Health-Care Professionals, London, The Pharmaceutical Press, 231 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.M. E. Torres, A. Velasco-Negueruela, M. J. Perez-Alonso, and M. G. Pinilla, J. Essent. Oil. Res., 9, 27 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.NCCLS (National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards). Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing. 9th International Supplement. M100-S9, 1999.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Slinkard, V. L. Singleton, Am. J. Enol. Vitic., 28, 49 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007