On the Structure of the Lattice of Classes of Partial Monotone Many-Valued Logic Functions
- 16 Downloads
We construct an infinite family of closed classes of partial monotone many-valued logic functions that include the class of everywhere defined functions monotone with respect to partially ordered sets of a special type.
Keywordsmany-valued logic functions classes of partial functions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. V. Feivald, “Completeness test for partial functions of algebra of logic and many-valued logic,” Dokl. Acad. Nauk SSSR, 167, No. 6, 1249–1250 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Lau, Function Algebras on Finite Sets: A Basic Course of Many-Valued Logic and Clone Theory, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.O. S. Dudakova, “On classes of partial monotone functions of six-valued logic,” Proc. XVIII Int. Conf. on Problems of Theoretical Cybernetics (Penza, 19–23 June 2017) [in Russian], MAKS Press, Moscow (2017), pp. 78–81.Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Alekseev, “On the number of closed classes in partial k-value logic with a class of monotone functions,” Proc. X Int. Conf. Discrete Models in the Theory of Control Systems (Moscow and Moscow Region, 23–25 May 2018) [in Russian], MAKS Press, Moscow (2018), pp. 33–36.Google Scholar
- 7.O. S. Dudakova, “Construction of an infinite family of classes of partial monotone many-valued logic functions,” Vestn. MGU, Ser. 1, Math., Mechan. (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- 8.O. S. Dudakova, “On the structure of the lattice of classes of partial monotone 6-valued logic functions,” Proc. X Int. Conf. Discrete Models in the Theory of Control Systems (Moscow and Moscow Region, 23–25 May 2018) [in Russian], MAKS Press, Moscow (2018), pp. 114–116.Google Scholar