Mathematical modeling numerical determination of coefficients in some mathematical models of nonisothermal sorption dynamics
- 28 Downloads
We consider inverse problems for mathematical models of sorption dynamics that allow for diffusion, heat balance, and two types of kinetics assuming temperature-dependent kinetic coefficients. Two methods for numerical solution of inverse problems are proposed. Their efficiency is investigated by computer experiments.
Keywordsnonisothermal sorption dynamics mathematical model inverse problem numerical solution Methods
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. R. Tuikina, “Numerical determination of the sorption isotherm for nonisothermal sorption,” Prikl. Matem. Informat., Moscow, No. 28, 37–43 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.S. R. Tuikina and S. I. Solov’eva, “Numerical solution of an inverse problem of nonisothermal sorption dynamics,” Prikl. Matem. Informat., Moscow, No. 29, 56–63 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.S. R. Tuikina, “Numerical methods for some inverse problems of sorption dynamics,” Vestn. MGU, Ser. 15: Vychisl. Matem. Kibern., No. 4, 16–19 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Denisov and S. R. Tuikina, “Traveling wave solutions and their application to inverse problems of sorption dynamics,” in: Mathematical Models and Optimization of Computer Algorithms [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1993), pp. 67–74.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Denisov, “Unique solvability of some inverse problems for nonlinear models of sorption dynamics,” in: Conditionally Well-Posed Problems of Mathematical Physics and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1992), pp. 73–84.Google Scholar