Positional robust inversion in nonlinear dynamical systems
- 25 Downloads
The article studies robust inversion of nonlinear dynamical systems using a known phase vector. Inversion algorithms are proposed for the case when the system dynamics is exactly known. These algorithms solve the inversion problem with any prespecified accuracy. Algorithms solving the inversion problem with perturbed system dynamics are also considered. Accuracy bounds are obtained for the various algorithms.
KeywordsNonlinear Dynamical System Inversion Algorithm Unknown Signal Inversion Problem Phase Vector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. D. Krut’ko, Inverse Problems in Controlled System Dynamics. Nonlinear Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Krut’ko, “Construction of control algorithms for nonlinear systems using the paradigm of dynamical inverse problems. Systems with one degree of freedom,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekhn. Kibern., No. 3, 130–142 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.P. D. Krut’ko, “Construction of control algorithms for nonlinear systems using the paradigm of dynamical inverse problems. Control of motion relative to the center of mass,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekhn. Kibern., No. 2, 175–181 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.P. D. Krut’ko and N. A. Lakota, “The method of dynamical inverse problems and the theory of construction of control algorithms for manipulative robots. Achieving the target trajectories,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekhn. Kibern., No. 4, 190–199 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.P. D. Krut’ko, Inverse Problems in Controlled System Dynamics. Linear Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Hirschorn, “Invertibility of nonlinear control systems,” SIAM J. Contr. Optim., 17, No. 2, 289–297.Google Scholar
- 14.S. K. Korovin, A. V. Il’in, and V. V. Fomichev, “Robust inversion of controlled linear systems,” Dokl. RAN, 356, No. 2, 121–123 (1998).Google Scholar
- 16.A.V. Il’in, Robust Inversion Algorithms for Nonlinear Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Abstract of Candidate Dissertation, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 17.V. V. Fomichev, “Some algorithms for inversion of linear dynamical systems,” in: Control and Identification Algorithms [in Russian], Dialog-MGU, Moscow (1997), pp. 156–167.Google Scholar
- 18.W. Respondek, “Linearization, feedback, and Lie brackets,” in: Geometric Theory of Nonlinear Control Systems (International Conference), Wroclaw Tech. Univ. Press (1985), pp. 131–166.Google Scholar
- 19.A. V. Il’in, A. P. Nosov, and V. V. Fomichev, “Asymptotically exact inversion of uncertain dynamical systems,” Prikl. Matem. Informatika, Dialog-MGU, Moscow (1999), pp. 20–32.Google Scholar