Introduction to the Special Issue on Culture and Community Mental Health
- 90 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Mental Health Community Mental Health
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Institute of Medicine of the National Academies2003Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health CareThe National Academies PressWashington, DCGoogle Scholar
- U.S. Census Bureau2002Demographic Trends in the 20th Century. Census 2000 special reportsU.S. Department of CommerceWashington, DC7074Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services1999aCultural Competence Standards for Managed Mental Health Services for Four Underserved/Underrepresented Racial/Ethnic GroupsU.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health ServicesRockville, MDGoogle Scholar
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (1999b). Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Health Care Services. http://www.omhrc.gov/clas/ds.htm
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services2001Mental Health: Culture, Race, and Ethnicity-A Supplement to Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon GeneralU.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health ServicesRockville, MDGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005