Synthesis of Pentacoordinated Si-(Morpholiniomethyl)Silanates*
- 141 Downloads
Hypercoordinated organosilicon compounds are intensively studied by many research groups due to their interesting structure and synthetic usability [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]. Pentacoordinated silicon derivatives N,N-disubstituted 5-(ammoniomethyl)-2,7-dioxo-1,4,6,9-tetraoxa-5-silaspiro[4,4]nonan-5-uides are known as electrostatically stable silanates . Compounds of this type can be classified as zwitterions containing negatively charged pentacoordinated silicon atom and positively charged tetracoordinated nitrogen atom. Compound 1a, earlier synthesized by Erchak and co-workers , was the parent compound of this class of pentacoordinated silanates. Biological studies have revealed that compound 1a can be used as an agent accelerating the growth and development of plants and increasing the productivity of crops .
Keywordselectrostatically stable silanate α-hydroxy acid morpholin-4-ylmethylsilane pentacoordinated silicon zwitterion
This work was supported in part by the ESF Grant (No. 2013/0002/1DP/220.127.116.11.0/13/APIA/VIAA/005).
- 10.N. Erchak, in: Abstracts of 1st European Chemistry Congress, Budapest (2006), P. 7.Google Scholar
- 11.N. Erchak, E. Lukievics, V. Matorykina, A. Kemme, and J. Bleidelis, USSR Inventor's Certificate 1059872; Bull. Izobret., 45, 239 (1983).Google Scholar
- 12.N. P. Erchak, I. D. Lukjanchik, T. A. Koval, and O. O. Andrijak, Pat. Republic of Belarus 7079 (2005); National Centre of Intellectual Property, Official Bulletin, 2, 114 (2005).Google Scholar
- 14.S. Belyakov, M. Arhangelskis, M. Zielonka, and N. Erchak, Z. Kristallogr., 226, 237 (2011).Google Scholar
- 15.N. P. Erchak and E. E. Liepinsh, USSR Inventor's Certificate 1696440.Google Scholar
- 16.E. Lukevits, A. E. Pestunovich, and M. G. Voronkov, Chem. Heterocycl. Compd., 4 (1968). [Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 949 (1968).]Google Scholar
- 19.N. Erchak, I. Kalvinsh, S. Belyakov, E. Olszewska, E. Liepinsh, P. Arsenian, and M. Zielonka, PL Pat. Appl. 398577.Google Scholar
- 20.N. Erchak, I. Kalvinsh, S. Belyakov, M. Zielonka, E. Liepinsh, P. Arsenian, and E. Olszewska, LV Pat. Appl. 14734.Google Scholar