Catalytic synthesis and structure of 2-methyl-1,5-dihydro-4,1,3-benzoxadiazepine
- 87 Downloads
Seven-membered heterocyclic systems are widely used in organic synthesis and as biologically active substances . The properties and reactions of these compounds have been presented in numerous reviews [2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]. Amongst these, two studies can be identified which relate to a seven-membered heterocycles with three heteroatoms in positions 1, 2, and 4 [6, 7]. Also to be noted are the synthesis of 3,5,7-trisubstituted 4,7-dihydro-1,2,4-oxadiazepines from enones in basic medium  and the synthesis of 9-chloro-6-phenyl-5,7-diaza-4-oxa-spiro[2,6]non-5-en-8-one by the cyclocondensation of methyl 2-chloro-2-[1-(phenyl-carboxyimidoyl-aminooxy)cyclopropyl]acetate in the presence of NaH in acetonitrile .
However, the synthesis of benzo derivatives of 3-substituted 1,2,4-oxadiazepines has not been studied previously. Hence the aim of our work was to develop a simple and convenient method for preparing a derivative of this class of compound, i.e....
Keywords1,5-dihydro-4,1,3-benzoxadiazepine 2-iodobenzyl bromide palladium complex catalysis phase-transfer catalysis X-ray structural analysis
The authors thank the European Social Fund (project No. 2009/0197/1DP1/18.104.22.168.0/APIA/VIAA/014) for financial support.
- 4.D. O. Tymoshenko, Adv. Heterocycl. Chem., 96, 2 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Tsuchiya, in: A. R. Katritzky, C. W. Rees, and E. F. V. Scriven (editors), Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry II, Vol. 9, Pergamon, Oxford (1996), p. 309.Google Scholar
- 8.C. Lassalvy, C. Petrus, and F. Petrus, Gazz. Chim. Ital., 111, 273 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.B. A. Martynov, S. A. Zhestkov, and I. V. Martynov, Zh. Org. Khim., 27, 61 (1991).Google Scholar
- 13.G. M. Sheldrick, Acta Crystallogr., A64, 112 (2008).Google Scholar