Reaction of methyl 3-[(dimethylamino)methylidene]-6-fluoro-4-oxo −3,4-dihydrochroman-2-carboxylate with primary and secondary amines*
- 82 Downloads
A method was developed for substitution of the dimethylamino group by bioisosteric fragments by the action of various primary and secondary amines on methyl 3-[(dimethylamino)methylidene]-6-fluoro-4-oxo-3,4-dihydrochroman-2-carboxylate.
Keywords3-aminomethylidenechroman-4-one primary and secondary amines chroman bioisosteric displacements.
- 1.Ø. M. Andersen and К. R. Markham, Flavonoids: Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Applications, CRC, Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, FL, 2006.Google Scholar
- 2.A. R. Katritzky (editor), Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry III, Vol. 6. Six-membered Rings with One Heteroatom, Ch. 7–9, Elsevier, 2008.Google Scholar
- 5.A. H. Bedair, Y. A. Ammar, A. M. El-Agrody, and Y. A. Mohamed, Proc. Indian Natl. Sci. Acad., Part B, 53, 308 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.F. D. King (editor), Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, 2002.Google Scholar
- 10.E. Ziegler, G Henning, and A. K. Muller, Liebigs Ann. Chem., 1552 (1973).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011