Properties of 3,3-dialkyl-3,4-dihydro-isoquinoline cyclic azomethines
The reactions of 3,3-dialkyl-3,4-dihydroisoquinoline cyclic azomethines with the methyl ester and p-toluidide of iodoacetic acid gave stable quaternary ammonium salts which were suitable dipoles for [3+2] cycloaddition reactions. Azomethines activated by iodomethylation react with potassium cyanide and malonodinitrile.
Keywords3,3-dialkyl-3,4-dihydroisoquinolines methyl ester and p-toluidide of iodoacetic acid quaternary ammonium salts dipolar [3+2] cycloaddition reaction with potassium cyanide and malonodinitrile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Mikhailovskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 579 (2000). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 36, 501 (2000)].Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Mikhailovskii, B. B. Aleksandrov, and M. I. Vakhrin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1144 (1992). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 28, 966 (1992)].Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Mikhailovskii, V. S. Shklyaev, and E. V. Feshina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 236 (1998). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 34, 211 (1998)].Google Scholar
- 5.Z. Bende, L. Töke, L. Weber, G. Tóth, F. Janke, and G. Csonka, Tetrahedron, 369 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.D. H. R. Barton and W. D. Ollis (editors), Comprehensive Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Vol. 3, Khimiya, Moscow (1982), p. 628.Google Scholar