Photo-and thermochromic spiranes 30*. Comparative study by X-ray structural analysis of the structure of spiropyrans of the indoline series containing a condensed furan fragment
- 67 Downloads
The structure of an indoline spiropyran of molecular formula C29H33NO2 has been studied by X-ray crystallographic analysis. Structural parameters have been determined for this spiropyran, containing a condensed furan fragment with a tert-butyl group, in comparison with the structure of other spiropyrans of this series. The observation in the absorption spectrum of a photoinduced cis-cis isomer is linked with its stabilization by the steric effect of the bulky tert-butyl group and the strength of barriers at 77 K.
Keywordsindoline spiropyran condensed furan fragment X-ray structural analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Tkachev, S. M. Aldoshin, N. A. Sanina, B. S. Lukyanov, V. I. Minkin, A. N. Utenyshev, K. N. Khalansky, and Yu. S. Alekseenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 690 (2007). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 43, 576 (2007)].Google Scholar
- 2.B. S. Lukyanov, A. N. Utenyshev, E. N. Shepelenko, V. V. Tkachev, M. B. Lukyanova, A. V. Metelitsa, S. O. Bezugliy, S. M. Aldoshin, and V. I. Minkin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 995 (2006). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 42, 858 (2006)].Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELXL97, Program for Refinement of Crystal Structures, Univ. Göttingen, Germany (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.B. B. Safoklov, B. S. Lukyanov, A. O. Bulanov, A. V. Metelitsa, V. I. Minkin, V. V. Tkachev, and S. M. Aldoshin, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 431 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.A. O. Bulanov, B. B. Safoklov, B. S. Lukyanov, V. V. Tkachev, V. I. Minkin, S. M. Aldoshin, and Yu. S. Alekseenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 350 (2003). [Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 39, 308 (2003)].Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Aldoshin, in: J. C. Carno and R. J. Gugliemetti (editors), Organic Photochromic and Thermochromic Compounds, Vol. 2, Kluwer Acad./Plenum, New York (1999), p. 297.Google Scholar