Products from condensation of 1-(3(4)-acetylphenyl)-4-carboxy-2-pyrrolidinones with o-phenylenediamine and their properties
- 57 Downloads
2-Substituted benzimidazoles were synthesized by the reaction of 1-(3(4)-acetylphenyl)-4-carboxy-2-pyrrolidinones with o-phenylenediamine. Their reactions with sodium hydroxide and hydrazine and some of their chemical characteristics were investigated.
Keywords4-(arylamino)-3-(1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)butyric acids 1-aryl-4-(1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)-2-pyrrolidinones 1-aryl-4-carboxy-2-pyrrolidinones hydrazones o-phenylenediamine condensation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovsky, I. N. Yakhontov, M. E. Kaminka, E. E. Mikhlina, M. D. Nair, K. Nagarajan Satyavan Sharma, Syed Abuzar J. Symoens, G. Cauwenbergh, and I. Zirngibl, Progress in Drug Research, 27, 85 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Rao, A. Chimirri, S. Ferro, A. M. Monforte, P. Monforte, and M. Zappala, ARKIVOC, v, 147 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Yang, D. Fokas, J. Li, L. Yu, and C. M. Baldino, Synthesis, 47 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.J. V. Starikova, G. V. Dolgushin, L. I. Larina, T. N. Komarova, and V. A. Lopyrev, ARKIVOC, xiii, 119 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Phillips, J. Chem. Soc., 1143 (1931).Google Scholar