Benzoxazolyl-and benzothiazolyl-guanidines in three-component reactions
- 76 Downloads
The previously unknown three component condensation of hetarylguanidines, orthoesters, and active methylene carbonyl compounds has been studied. Depending on the nature of the latter products of both linear combination and subsequent cyclizationl leading to pyrimidine or tetrahydroquinazoline structures were obtained.
Keywordsactive methylene carbonyl compounds benzoxa(thia)zoylguanidines orthoesters condensation three component heterocyclization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. G. Vishnevsky, L. K. Boldyreva, E. A Romanenko, and G. Ya. Remennikov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 679 (1994). [Chem. Hetrocycl. Comp., 30, 596 (1994)].Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. S. Shikaliev, A. V. Falaleev, D. V. Kryl’skii, in: V. G. Kartsev (editor) Chosen Methods for the Synthesis and Modification of Heterocycles [in Russian], IBS Press, Moscow, Vol. 1, 450 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Mezheritskii, E. P. Olekhnovivh, S. M. Luk’yanov, and G. N. Dorofeenko, Orthoesters in Organic Synthesis [in Russian], Rostov Univ. Press, Rostov (1976), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Kern and R. Sandberg, An Advanced Course in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1981), Vol. 1, p. 300.Google Scholar
- 9.Syntheses of Heterocyclic Compounds [in Russian], Izd-vo AN ArmSSR, (1972), Vol. 9, p. 25.Google Scholar