Synthesis of N-aryl-substituted pyrroles via γ-bromodypnone
- 74 Downloads
A series of 1-aryl-2,4-diphenylpyrroles were obtained by the reaction of 4-bromo-1,3-diphenyl-2-buten-1-one (γ-bromodypnone) with substituted anilines in the presence of sodium acetate. In the reaction with di-and trimethylenediamines the corresponding 1,2-and 1,3-di(N-pyrryl)alkanes were obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. O. Kovtunenko, CNS Active Drugs [in Ukrainian], Perun, Kiev, (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.G. W. H. Cheeseman and B. Tuck, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 9, 852 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.J. M. Patterson, Synthesis, 281 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Bass, D. D. Crichton, H. K. Meetz, and A. F. Johnson, Tetrahedron Lett., 2073 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Rodebaugh and N. Cromwell, Tetrahedron Lett., 2859 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Gordon and R. Ford, The Chemist’s Companion, Wiley-Interscience (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.R. Faragher and T. L. Gilchrist, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1, 336 (1976).Google Scholar
- 12.A. R. Katritzky (editor), Physical Methods in the Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), Vols. 9 and 10.Google Scholar