A new reaction of the phenylhydrazones of 1,5-diketones. Synthesis of dihydropyran derivatives
- 64 Downloads
It was shown that the monophenylhydrazones of 1,5-diketones are converted by reduction with borohydride followed by treatment of the obtained hydrazino alcohols with acidic agents into derivatives of dihydropyran with the elimination of phenylhydrazine as the respective salt. γ,δ-Unsaturated ketones were isolated as side products of this reaction. The ways in which these compounds are formed are discussed.
Keywordsdihydropyrans 1,5-diketones monophenylhydrazones unsaturated ketones borohydride reduction cyclization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. V. Moskovkina and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 46 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.T. V. Moskovkina and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 822 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.T. V. Moskovkina and M. N. Tilichenko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 645 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.T. V. Moskovkina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1355 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Moskovkina, T. V. Pyanzin, and V. V. Isakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 281 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Sera, M. Ohara, H. Yamada, E. Egashira, N. Ueda, and J. Setsune, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn., 67, 1912 (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.W. G. Dauben and H. O. Krabbenhoft, J. Org. Chem., 42, 282 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Trolliet, R. Longegari, and J. Dreux, Bull. Soc. Chim. France, 1484 (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.V. G. Kharchenko, N. V. Pchelintseva, L. I. Markova, and O. V. Fedotova, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1155 (2000).Google Scholar