Synthesis and Some Transformations of 4-Alkoxymethyl-2-ethoxycarbonyl-2-ethoxycarbonylmethylbutanolides
- 43 Downloads
A method was developed for the production of 4-alkoxy-2-ethoxycarbonyl-2-ethoxycarbonylmethylbutanolides. The latter were subjected to alkaline and acid hydrolysis, leading to 4-alkoxymethyl-2-carboxymethylbutanolides, from which lactone-containing thioureas and amides of carboxylactones with novel structures were obtained.
Keywordsamides carboxylactone thioureas lactone esters
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Sicman, M. J. Kamlet, R. D. Rich, H. Heller, and L. A. Kaplan, US Patent 3745076; Chem. Abstr., 79, 94198 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. J. Brois and A. Gutierres, US Patent 4062786; Chem. Abstr., 89, 27341 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.T. V. Kochikyan, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis [in Russian], Erevan (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Arutyunyan, T. V. Kochikyan, A. A. Avetisyan, and A. S. Kinzirskii, Collection of Papers from Republican Hematological Center [in Russian], Erevan (1998), p. 409.Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Kochikyan, E. V. Arutyunyan, V. S. Arutyunyan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Zh. Org. Khim., 38, 411 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.T. V. Kochikyan, E. V. Arutyunyan, V. S. Arutyunyan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Khim. Zh. Arm., 56, No. 1–2, 57 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Arutyunyan, T. V. Kochikyan, N. S. Egiazaryan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 47, No. 1–3, 91 (1994).Google Scholar