Studies in Quinazoline Chemistry. 3. Synthesis of 2-(2-Pyridon-3-yl)- and 2-[Thieno[2,3-b]pyridin-2(3)-yl]-3,4-dihydroquinazolines
- 56 Downloads
We have studied the reaction of o-aminophenyldiphenylcarbinol with substituted cyanothienopyridine, cyanopyridines, cyanopyridones, and cyanopyridinethiones. We have shown that in the case of pyridine derivatives, the reaction occurs with formation of 3,4-dihydroquinazolines, which exist in solution in two tautomeric forms. We have determined the general characteristics of initial fragmentation of the indicated products under electron impact.
Keywords3,4-dihydroquinazolines cyanopyridines cyanopyridinethiones cyanopyridones tautomeric forms fragmentation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Krapivin, E. V. Gromachevskaya, and F. V. Kvitkovskii, in: Works of Kuban State Technological University, Series: Chemical Technology and Oil and Gas Refining [in Russian], Krasnodar (2002), 13, No.1, p. 84.Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Gromachevskaya, G. D. Krapivin, F. V. Kvitkovskii, A. O. Shein, and V. G. Kul'nevich, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 640 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kul'nevich, E. V. Gromachevskaya, and T. P. Kosulina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 953 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. V. Gromachevskaya, T. P. Kosulina, V. G. Kul'nevich, Yu. Yu. Samtov, A. I. Khayarov, and V. T. Dubonosov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 101 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Polyakova, R. A. Khmel'nitskii, Mass Spectrometry in Organic Chemistry, Khimiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. W. Johnstone, Mass Spectrometry for Organic Chemists [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Vul'fson, V. G. Zaikin, and A. I. Mikaya, Mass Spectrometry of Organic Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Takhirstov, Organic Mass Spectrometry. Characteristic Features of Rearrangement Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1990), p. 108.Google Scholar