Synthesis of 3-Allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-5,5-dimethylhydantoin, 1-Allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-substituted Benzotriazole and Benzimidazole, and N-allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-substituted Pyrrolidone, Caprolactam, and Phthalimide
- 66 Downloads
The reaction of 5,5-dimethylhydantoin, benzotriazole, benzimidazole, morpholine, pyrrolidone, caprolactam, and phthalimide with allyl glycidyl ether gave the corresponding heterylhydroxypropyl allyl ethers, the structures of which were confirmed by spectral data and elemental analysis.
Keywords3-allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-5,5-dimethylhydantoin 1-allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-substituted benzotriazole benzimidazole N-allyloxy(2-hydroxypropyl)-substituted morpholine pyrrolidone caprolactam phthalimide oxide ring opening
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow, Vol. 2, (1973), p. 320.Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Melent'eva, Pharmaceutical Chemistry [in Russian], vol. 1, Meditsina, Moscow (1976), p. 312.Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Ushakov, L. G. Bogomolova, and V. V. Davidenkov, Urgent Problems of Blood Transfusion [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1954), p. 107.Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Mesropyan, G. B. Ambartsumyan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Zh. Org. Khim., 36, 462 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Mesropyan, G. B. Ambartsumyan, E. V. Martirosyan, Zh. G. Boyadzhyan, and A. A. Avetisyan, Arm. Khim. Zh., 38, 252 (1986).Google Scholar