Investigation of the Structure of 5-R-3-Aryl-2,1-benzisoxazoles (Anthranils) Using 1H NMR Spectroscopy
- 64 Downloads
It has been shown that a feature of the 1H NMR spectra of 5-R-3-aryl-2,1-benzisoxazoles is the large difference in chemical shift values for the H(4), H(6), and H(7) protons of the 2,1-benzisoxazole system in each of the compounds but with retention of the overall pattern for the series discussed. It was found that the effect of the heterocycle on the aryl residue in position 3 is equivalent to the effect of a moderately electron accepting group.
Keywordsanthranils 2,1-benzisoxazoles 1H NMR spectrum chemical shift
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Granik, V. M. Pechenina, and N. A. Mukhina, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 25, No.1, 57 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Yu. Orlov, A. D. Kotov, E. B. Bystryakova, V. V. Kopeikin, and G. S. Mironov, Zh. Org. Khim., 30, 1407 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Orlov, A. D. Kotov, Ya. V. Sokovikov, and A. A. Starikov, Zh. Org. Khim., 36, 1788 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Yu. Orlov, A. D. Kotov, and Ya. V. Sokovikov, Zh. Org. Khim., 38, 108 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Gunther, Introductory Course in NMR Spectroscopy [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1984), p. 478.Google Scholar