- 41 Downloads
α-(5-Phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazolyl-2)-6-ethyl-2,4-dihydroxyacetophenone was synthesized by the condensation of 4-ethylresorcinol with 2-cyanomethyl-5-phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazole. Interaction of the former with carboxylic acid anhydrides and halides and subsequent hydrolysis gave 2-R-6-ethyl-7-hydroxy-3-(5-phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazoyl)chromones.
Keywords2-R-7-acyloxy-6-ethyl-3-(5-phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazolyl-2)chromones 2-R-6-ethyl-7-hydroxy-3-(5-phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazolyl-2)chromones α-(5-phenyl-1,3,4-thiadiazolyl-2)-6-ethyl-2,4-dihydroxy-acetophenone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Kazakov, V. P. Khilya, V. V. Mezheritskii, and Yu. Litkei, Natural and Modified Isoflavonoids [in Russian]. Izd-vo Rost. Un-ta, (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Gorbulenko and V. P. Khilya, Ukr. Khim. Zhurn., 60, No.1, 79 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Frasinyuk and V. P. Khilya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin. 3 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Khilya, L. G. Grishko, and D. V. Vikhman, Khim.-Pharm. Zhurn., 10, No.8, 74 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Eilingsfeld, Chem. Ber., 98, 1308 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Patsch and C. Vamvakaris, Ger. Offen., 2529434; Chem. Abstr., 86, 122953 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Pivovarenko and V. P, Khilya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 625 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Khilya, V. Sabo, L. G. Grishko, D. V. Vikhman, and F. S. Babichev, Zh. Org. Khim., 9, 2561 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Khilya, T. M. Tkachuk, I. P. Kupchevskaya, and G. M. Golubushina, DAN UkrSSR, Ser B., No. 5, 61 (1980).Google Scholar