Synthesis and reductive reactions of 2,3-dioxo-2,3-dihydrobenzo[b]furo[2,3-f]-, -[2,3-g]-, and -[3,2-e]indoles
- 37 Downloads
The Sandmeyer reaction was used to prepare 2,3-dioxo-2,3-dihydrobenzo[b]furoindoles which could be reduced with diborane or with complex hydrides to give the corresponding unsubstituted as well as the 3-hydroxybenzo[b]furoindoles.
Keywordsbenzo[b]furoindoles 3-hydroxybenzo[b]furoindoles diborane 2,3-dioxo-2,3-dihydrobenzo[b]furoindoles complex hydrides reduction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. E. Khoshtariya, T. O. Dzhashi, and L. N. Kurkovskaya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1419 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Sandmeyer, Helv. Chim. Acta, 2, 230 (1919).Google Scholar
- 3.B. R. Baker, J. Org. Chem., 17, 150 (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Muller and R. Schmiedel, Acta Biol. Med., 14, 158 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.T. E. Khoshtariya, M. L. Kakhabrishvili, L. N. Kurkovskaya, and N. N. Suvorov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1366 (1984).Google Scholar