On some new sharp embedding theorems in minimal and pseudoconvex domains
- 46 Downloads
We present new sharp embedding theorems for mixed-norm analytic spaces in pseudoconvex domains with smooth boundary. New related sharp results in minimal bounded homogeneous domains in higher dimension are also provided. Last domains we consider are domains which are direct generalizations of the well-studied so-called bounded symmetric domains in C n . Our results were known before only in the very particular case of domains of such type in the unit ball. As in the unit ball case, all our proofs are heavily based on nice properties of the r-lattice. Some results of this paper can be also obtained in some unbounded domains, namely tubular domains over symmetric cones.
Keywordsembedding theorem minimal domain pseudoconvex domain Bergman-type space
MSC 201042B15 42B30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. E. Djrbashian, F. A. Shamoyan: Topics in the Theory of A α p Spaces. Teubner-Texte zur Mathematik 105, Teubner, Leipzig, 1988.Google Scholar
- S. Kobayashi: Hyperbolic Complex Spaces. Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften 318, Springer, Berlin, 1998.Google Scholar
- S. G. Krantz: Function Theory of Several Complex Variables. Pure and Applied Mathematics, A Wiley-Interscience Publication. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1982.Google Scholar
- R. M. Range: Holomorphic Functions and Integral Representations in Several Complex Variables. Graduate Texts in Mathematics 108, Springer, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- R. F. Shamoyan, O. R. Mihić: On distance function in some new analytic Bergman type spaces in Cn. J. Funct. Spaces (2014), Article ID 275416, 10 pages.Google Scholar
- R. Shamoyan, E. Povprits: Sharp theorems on traces in analytic spaces in tube domains over symmetric cones. Journal of Siberian Federal University 6 (2013), 527–538.Google Scholar
- K. Zhu: Spaces of Holomorphic Functions in the Unit Ball. Graduate Texts in Mathematics 226, Springer, New York, 2005.Google Scholar