In this paper two sequences of oscillation criteria for the self-adjoint second order differential equation (r(t)u′(t))′ + p(t)u(t) = 0 are derived. One of them deals with the case ∫∞ dt/r(t) = ∞, and the other with the case ∫∞ dt/r(t) < ∞.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Dzurina: Property (A) of advanced functional differential equations. Math. Slovaca 45 (1995), 129–137.Google Scholar
- P. Hartman: Ordinary Differential Equations. Wiley, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- J. Ohriska: Oscillation of differential equations and v-derivatives. Czechoslovak Math. J. 39(114) (1989), 24–44.Google Scholar
- J. Ohriska: On the oscillation of a linear differential equation of second order. Czechoslovak Math. J. 39(114) (1989), 16–23.Google Scholar
- W. T. Reid: Sturmian Theory for Ordinary Differential Equations. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1980.Google Scholar