A Morita type theorem for a sort of quotient categories
- 34 Downloads
We consider the quotient categories of two categories of modules relative to the Serre classes of modules which are bounded as abelian groups and we prove a Morita type theorem for some equivalences between these quotient categories.
KeywordsMorita theorem quotient category equivalent categories adjoint functors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Anderson and K. Fuller: Rings and Categories of Modules. Graduate Texts in Mathematics 13. Springer-Verlag, 1973.Google Scholar
- D. M. Arnold: Finite Rank Torsion Free Abelian Groups and Rings. Lecture Notes in Mathematics Vol. 931. Springer-Verlag, 1982.Google Scholar
- N. Popescu and L. Popescu: Theory of Categories. Editura Academiei, Bucureşti, 1979.Google Scholar
- B. Stenström: Rings of Quotients. Springer-Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- E. Walker: Quotient categories and quasi-isomorphisms of abelian groups. Proc. Colloq. Abelian Groups, Budapest (1964). 1964, pp. 147–162.Google Scholar