Research on networked control system based on T-S model
- 22 Downloads
Aiming at the nonlinear network system, the problem of the system stability for a class of networked control system (NCS) with time-delay, uncertainty and external disturbance is investigated based on T-S fuzzy model. The fuzzy state feedback controller is designed by using parallel distributed compensation (PDC) technique. Furthermore, Lyapunov method is employed to obtain the sufficient conditions for the stability of system combined with the Razumikhin theorem and linear matrix inequality (LMI). The simulation results show that the designed controller can achieve a better control effect to achieve stability for the nonlinear time-delay systems with uncertainties and external disturbances.
KeywordsNonlinear T-S model Time delay Razumikhin theorem Uncertainty External disturbance
This work is partially supported by Heilongjiang province Department of Education Foundation under Grant No.135109238 and Heilongjiang Province Nature Science Foundation under Grant No.LC2015024.The authors also gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions of the reviewers, which have improved the presentation.
- 13.Nilsson, J.: Real-time Control Systems with Delays, pp. 29–34. Lund Institute of Technology, Lund (1998)Google Scholar
- 15.Fan, W.H., Xie, R.H., Chen, Q.W.: Modeling and analysis of networked control system with long time delay. Acta Armamentarii 27, 278–283 (2006)Google Scholar
- 18.Wang, Y., Hu, W.L., Fan, W.H.: Fuzzy model and control for nonlinear networked control systems with delay. Control Eng. China 13, 233–6 (2006)Google Scholar
- 20.Lu, Z.D., Tian, Q.H., Wang, J.K., et al.: H\(\infty \) robust controller design for networked control system. Appl. Res. Comput. 31, 472–475 (2014)Google Scholar
- 21.Tian, Q.H.: Research on Robust Controller Design for Networked Control System, pp. 20–25. Qiqihar University, Qiqihar (2013)Google Scholar