Optimization of cluster resource indexing of Internet of Things based on improved ant colony algorithm
- 10 Downloads
In Internet of Things, the resource distribution is random in space, which leads to the poor precision ratio of the cluster resource indexing of Internet of Things, so in order to improve the information fusion and dispatching ability of Internet of Things, it is necessary to optimize the resource indexing of Internet of Things. Therefore, an algorithm for cluster resource indexing of Internet of Things based on improved ant colony algorithm is proposed in this paper. Directed graph models are used to construct a distribution structure model of cluster resource indexing nodes of Internet of Things, carry out semantic association feature extraction in the cluster resource storage information flow of Internet of Things. And the improved ant colony algorithm is used to crawl and capture cluster information in Internet of Things. According to the ant colony trajectory information, the velocity and position of the cluster resource indexing of Internet of Things are updated, and the balanced ant colony algorithm is used to carry out the global search and local search to resources and initialize the clustering center, and the target function of the cluster resource indexing of Internet of Things is constructed and the optimization parameter is solved with the constraint condition of the minimum variance of the whole fitness. The strong ability of global optimization of the ant colony algorithm is used to realize resource indexing optimization. Simulation results show that the improved algorithm can quickly realize resource index convergence, effectively escape local minimum points, and has strong global search ability and relatively high resource indexing precision ratio.
KeywordsAnt colony algorithm Internet of things Cluster resource Indexing Clustering
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 71673077.
- 1.Zhou, Q., Yi, P., Men, H.S.: Virtual network function backup method based on resource utility maximization. J. Comput. Appl. 37(4), 948–953 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Staff, C., Azzopardi, J., Layfield, C., et al.: Search results clustering without external resources. In: International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications. IEEE Computer Society, pp. 276–280 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Sun, Y., Dong, W., Chen, Y.: An improved routing algorithm based on ant colony optimization in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Commun. Lett. 99, 1–10 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Kamaei, Z., Bakhshi, H., Masoumi, B.: Improved harmony search algorithm with ant colony optimization algorithm to increase the lifetime of wireless sensor networks. Dis. Colon Rectum 40(10), 1170–1176 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, F.G., Wei, Y.Y., Yang, L.: Computing resource optimization in heterogeneous Hadoop cluster based on harmony search algorithm. Comput. Eng. Appl. 50(9), 98–102 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, B., Tan, X.M., Cao, W.B.: Dynamic resource alposition strategy in spark streaming. J. Comput. Appl. 37(6), 1574–1579 (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Hu, J., Hu, X.D., Chen, J.X.: Big data hybrid computing mode based on spark. Comput. Syst. Appl. 24(4), 214–218 (2015)Google Scholar
- 16.He, L., Ding, Z.Y., Jia, Y.: Category candidate search in large scale hierarchical classification. Chin. J. Comput. 37(1), 41–49 (2014)Google Scholar
- 17.Saichon, S., Fernald, A.G., Adams, R.M., et al.: The research of work search method choice applying the cluster analysis. Eng. Econ. 37(48), 6–11 (2015)Google Scholar