The automatic estimating method of the in-degree of nodes in associated semantic network oriented to big data
- 126 Downloads
Association Link Network (ALN) can organize massive news data to support many intelligent Web applications. The degree estimating can facilitate the rapid positioning of Web resources in ALN. In our prior work, we have well studied the degree estimating of out-degree of nodes in ALN. In this paper, we proposed an automatic estimating method of the in-degree of nodes in ALN to further reduce the searching scope for the rapid positioning. First, we explore the main factors of forming the in-degree of any one node from semantic feature view by qualitative analysis. Then, based on the result of qualitative analysis, we propose the model for estimating the in-degree of any one node in ALN, including the method framework, the first automatic estimating method and its further optimization method. Experimental results show that the proposed estimating method as well as the optimization method have a high precision.
KeywordsAssociation Link Network In-degree Automatic estimating Optimization method Cluster computing
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province Universities (No. KJ2015A111, KJ2011Z098), in part by the National Science and Technology Major Project under Grant 2013ZX01033002-003, in part by the National Science Foundation of China under Grant 61300202, and in part by the Science Foundation of Shanghai under Grant 13ZR1452900.
- 3.Prokhorenkova, L.: General results on preferential attachment and clustering coefficient. Optim. Lett. (2016). doi: 10.1007/s11590-016-1030-8
- 5.Kovács, I., Mizsei, R., Csermely, P.: A unified data representation theory for network visualization, ordering and coarse-graining. Sci. Rep. (Nature) 5(13786), 1–10 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Barzel, B., Liu, Y.-Y., Barabási, A.-L.: Constructing minimal models for complex system dynamics. Nat. Commun. 6(7186), 1–8 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Kelleher, D.J., Reese, T.M., Yott, D.T., Brzoska, A.: Analysing properties of the C. Elegans neural network: mathematically modeling a biological system. Quant. Biol. (2011)Google Scholar
- 15.Luo, X., Zhang, J., Ye, F., Wang, P., Cai, C.: Power Series Representation Model of Text Knowledge Based on Human Concept Learning. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems 44(1), 86–102 (2014)Google Scholar
- 17.Agrawal, R., Imielinski, T., Swami, A.: Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases. In: Proceedings of the 1993 International Conf. Management of Data (SIGMOD 93), pp. 207–216 (1993)Google Scholar
- 23.Zhang, S.X., Lu, K., Liu, W., Yin, X., Zhu, G.: Generating associated knowledge flow in large-scale web pages based on user interaction. Comput. Syst. Sci. Eng. 30(5), 377–389 (2015)Google Scholar
- 25.Li, Q., Lau, R., Shih, T.-K. et al.: Technology supports for distributed and collaborative learning over the internet. ACM Trans. Internet Technol. 8(2): 10:1–10:24 (2008)Google Scholar