On the status of forest birds in tropical and subtropical South America
KeywordsColombia Ecuador Line Transect Forest Bird Bird Diversity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Funding for field work was provided by Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica of Argentina and Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología of Córdoba University. Joss Heywood edited the manuscript.
- Bibby C, Burges ND, Hill DA (1997) Bird census techniques. Academic, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Hennessey B, Rubey L (2010) Where to watch birds in Bolivia. http://www.birdbolivia.com/Bird%20Bolivia%20Birding%20Guide.htm
- Remsen JV Jr (1994) Use and misuse of bird lists in community ecology and conservation. Auk 111:225–227Google Scholar
- Robinson S (1983) World record Big Day in southeastern Peru. Birding 15:14–18Google Scholar
- Stouffer PC, Cockle KL, Aleixo A, Areta JI, Mazar Barnett J, Bodrati A, Cadena CD, Di Giacomo AS, Herzog SK, Hosner P, Johnson EI, Naka LN, Sánchez C (2011) No evidence for widespread bird declines in protected South American forests. Clim ChangeGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2011