Analysis of multicomponent systems by fast neutron activation
- 15 Downloads
The application of the fast neutrons (of neutron generator) for precise determination of basic components, including oxygen, of various compounds, alloys and other composition materials, is considered. The precision techniques are developed for determining various macroconcentrations of the following elements: N, O, F, Al, Ti, V, Fe, Cu, Br, Y, Zr, Nb, Ru, I, Ba, Ir, Au, Hg, Tl, Pb. Systematic and random errors are completely studied; methods and devices are developed for diminishing the total error (the accuracy) to 0.5–1.5 rel.% for the macrocomponent determination.
KeywordsLithium Niobate HgTe Neutron Generator Reference Specimen Moisture Sorption
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. V. Andreev and V. V. Golubchicov: Zh. Anal. Khim.36 (1981) 2144.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, O. M. Varich, Yu. S. Shorikov et al.: Zh. Anal. Khim.41 (1986) 1393.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, O. M. Varich and V. V. Golubchikov: Zh. Anal. Khim.44 (1989) 1500.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, O. M. Varich and S. A. Makarov: Question Atomic Science and Technique. Ser. “Radiation Technique”,2 (1990) 47.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, Yu. A. Karpov, and S. A. Makarov: Zavodskaya Laboratoriya64 (1998) 12.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, I. V. Bezsudnov, E. P. Bogolyubov et al.: Zavodskaya Laboratoriya63 (1997) 13.Google Scholar
- A. V. Andreev, O. M. Varich, Yu. A. Karpov, and S. A. Makarov: in Proc. 5th All-Union Conf.Methods Determination and Investigation of Gas in Metals. M., GeoChi AS USSR, (1988) 111.Google Scholar