Dobiński relations and ordering of boson operators
- 28 Downloads
We introduce a generalization of the Dobiński relation, through which we define a family of Bell-type numbers and polynomials. Such generalized Dobiński relations are coherent state matrix elements of expressions involving boson ladder operators. This may be used in order to obtain normally ordered forms of polynomials in creation and annihilation operators, both if the latter satisfy canonical and deformed commutation relations.
PACS02.10.Ox 03.65.Fd 05.30.Jp
Key wordsboson normal ordering coherent states combinatorics Dobiński relations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Katriel: Lett. Nuovo Cimento10 (1974) 565.Google Scholar
- For a review and exhaustive list of references see: P. Blasiak:Combinatorics of boson normal ordering and some applications, PhD Thesis, INP Kraków and Université Paris VI; quant-ph/0507206; Concepts of Physics1 (2004) 177.Google Scholar
- G. Dobiński: Grunert Archiv (Arch. für M. und Physik)61 (1877) 333.Google Scholar
- H.-Y. Fan: J. Opt. B: Semiclass. Opt.5 (2003) R147.Google Scholar
- J.R. Klauder and E.C.G. Sudarshan:Fundamentals of Quantum Optics, Benjamin, New York, 1968.Google Scholar