Constraint on three-Higgs-doublet model parameters by b → sγ decay considering possibility of the fourth generation in quark sector
Weak radiative B-meson decay has been studied to find plausible constraints on the complex coupling constants that arise from the diagonalization of the charged scalar mixing matrix in Weinberg three-Higgs-doublet model considering possibility of the fourth generation in quark sector. We examined the range of these complex coupling constants taking in to account corrections up to leading QCD logarithms, using evolution of fourth-generation CKM matrix with CP violation phase approximately equal to zero. Range of the mass of fourth generation down-type quark b′ and that of fourth-generation uptype quark t′ have been taken with due consideration of the constraint imposed by the present experimental value of theρ parameter keeping in view the mass difference of the fourth-generation quark doublet.
Key wordsfourth generation Higgs boson mass complex coupling constants
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.L. Hewett: Presented at the 21th Annual SLAC Summer Institute on Particle Physics:Spin Structure in High Energy Processes, Stanford, CA, USA, July 26–August 6, 1993, SLAC-PUB-6521, May 1994, T/E.Google Scholar
- J.D. Richman: Phys. Rev. D54 (1996) 498.Google Scholar
- R. Borate et al., ALEPH Collab.: CERN-EP/98-044.Google Scholar
- S.K. Biswas and V.P. Gautam: Hadronic J.21 (1998) 431.Google Scholar
- D.E. Groom et al.: Eur. Phys. J. C15 (2000) 1.Google Scholar
- A. Ali: CERN-TH. 7455/94; inProc. QCD ’94 Conference, Montpellier, July 7–13, 1994.Google Scholar
- W.T. Giele: presented at the5th International Workshop on Deep inelastic Scattering and QCD, Chicago, April 1997, FERMILAB-Conf-97/240-T.Google Scholar