Multilevel quantum chemical calculation of the enthalpy of formation of [1,2,5]oxadiazolo[3,4-e][1,2,3,4]-tetrazine-4,6-di-N-dioxide
- 110 Downloads
The enthalpy of formation in the standard state for the promising novel energetic material [1,2,5]oxadiazolo[3,4-e][1,2,3,4]-tetrazine-4,6-di-N-dioxide (furazano-1,2,3,4-tetrazine-1,3-dioxide) was calculated using a theoretically calculated value of the heat of formation in the gas phase and am experimentally measured value of the heat (enthalpy) of sublimation. The theoretical calculations were performed using the G2, G3, and CBS-QB3 high-accuracy multilevel quantum chemical techniques.
Key wordsfurazano-1,2,3,4-tetrazine-1,3-dioxide enthalpy of formation enthalpy of sublimation quantum chemical calculations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. B. Lempert, G. N. Nechiporenko, and G. P. Dolganova, “Dependence between the chemical composition, enthalpy, and specific impulse of a composite solid propellant in energetically optimized mixtures,” Khim. Fiz., 17, No. 7, 87–94 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.K. I. Rezchikova, A. M. Churakov, V. A. Shlyapochnikov, and V. A. Tartakovskii, “Spectroscopic investigation of condensed 1,2,3,4-tetrazine-1,3-dioxides,” Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2187–2189 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Rezchikova, A. M. Churakov, V. A. Shlyapochnikov, and V. A. Tartakovskii, “1,2,3,4-tetrazine 1,3-di-N-oxides. Novel high nitrogen compounds: Vibrational spectra and structure,” Mend. Comm., No. 3, 100–102 (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.D. B. Lempert, G. N. Nechiporenko, and S. I. Soglasnova, “Dependence of the specific impulse of composite rocket propellants containing oxidizers based on C, N, and O atoms on the enthalpy of formation and elemental composition of the oxidizer,” Khim. Fiz., 23, No. 5, 75–81 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Churakov, S. L. Ioffe, and V. A. Tartakovskii, “Synthesis of [1,2,5]oxadiazolo[3,4-e][1,2,3,4]tetrazine 4,6-di-N-oxide,” Mend. Comm., No. 6, 227–228 (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Zelenov, S. V. Sysolyatin, and A. A. Lobanova, “Production and properties of diazene-N-oxides based on 3-amine-4-nitro furazane,” in: Energetic Condensed Systems, Proc. All-Russian Conf. (Chernogolovka), Yanus-K, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Zelenov, S. V. Sysolyatin, and A. A. Lobanova, “Criterion of formation of 1,2,3,4-tetrazine-1,3-dioxide cycle,” in: Energetic Condensed Systems, Proc. All-Russian Conf. (Chernogolovka), Yanus-K, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 14.National Institute of Standards and Technology Database (www.nist.gov).Google Scholar
- 17.M. J. Frisch et al., Gaussian 98, Revision A.6, Gaussian, Inc., Pittsburgh (1998).Google Scholar
- 18.V. G. Kiselev and N. P. Gritsan, “Theoretical investigation of the effect of the chemical structure of nitroalkanes on the mechanism and kinetics of their thermal decomposition,” Khim. Fiz., 25, No. 10, 54–61 (2006).Google Scholar