Suzuki Cross-Coupling Reaction Catalyzed by the Palladium Complex Pd[N-MorphC(S)NP(O)(OiPr)2-O,S]2
- 216 Downloads
Suzuki cross-coupling reaction between phenyl bromide and phenylboronic acid, catalyzed by the palladium complex Pd[N-MorphC(S)NP(O)(OiPr)2-1,5-O,S)]2 in acetonitrile, toluene, THF or DMF has been investigated. Bases employed for the reaction were Na2CO3, K2CO3 or Cs2CO3. Varying largely the experimental conditions we found that excellent yields of the product were obtained using toluene and K2CO3 at 100 °C at the catalyst amount of 0.02 mmol.
KeywordsCross-coupling Phenylboronic acid Phenyl bromide Suzuki-Miyaura reaction N-Phosphorylthiourea Palladium
This work was supported by the joint program of CRDF and the Russian Ministry of Education and Science (BRHE 2008 Y5-C-07-09); Russian Science Support Foundation. DAS and MGB thank DAAD for the scholarships (Forschungsstipendien 2008/2009).
- 1.Martin R, Buchwald SL Acc Chem Res. doi: 10.1021/ar800036s
- 4.Miyaura N (2004) In: Diederich F, de Meijere A (eds) Metal-catalyzed cross-coupling reaction, Wiley-VCH, New York, Chap 2Google Scholar
- 5.Bellina F, Carpita A, Rossi R (2004) Synthesis 15:2419Google Scholar
- 21.Safin DA, Babashkina MG (2008) Inorg Chim Acta (submitted)Google Scholar
- 22.Safin DA, Sokolov FD, Baranov SV, Hahn FE, Pape T,Babashkina MG (2008) Polyhedron (submitted)Google Scholar
- 23.Zabirov NG (1995) Synthesis, structure and properties of N-acyl- and Nacyl(thio)amidophosphates, Doctor thesis, Kazan State University, Kazan, Russia, p. 483Google Scholar
- 24.Solov’ev VN, Shamsevaleev FM, Cherkasov RA, Chekhlov AN, Tsifarkin AG, Martynov IV (1991) Russ J Gen Chem (USSR) 61:657Google Scholar