Bis(imino)pyridyl Co(II) and Fe(II) catalysts immobilized on SBA-15 mesoporous material: new highly active supported catalysts for the polymerization of ethylene
- 100 Downloads
A series of bis(imino)pyridyl Co(II) and Fe(II) complexes containing allyloxy group on the pyridine ring were prepared. These metal complexes were heterogenized covalently immobilizing on modified SBA-15 mesoporous material in the presence of Karstedt catalyst. This immobilization technique was demonstrated to be an ideal one since the resulting supported catalysts resembled closely their homogeneous counterparts, mirroring the feature of active sites.
KEYWORDScatalysis organometallic catalysts polyethylene supports transition metal chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G.J.P. Britovsek, V.C. Gibson, B.S. Kimberley, P.J. Maddox, S.J. McTavish, G.A. Solan, A.J.P. White and D.J. Williams, Chem. Commun. (1998) 849Google Scholar
- 2.A.M.A. Bennett, World Patent Application 98/27124, 1998Google Scholar
- 4.S.D. Ittel, L.K. Johnson, M. Brookhart, Chem. Rev. 100 (2000) 1169 and references cited therein.Google Scholar
- 11.Randall, J.C. 1984ACS Symp. Ser.247280Google Scholar
- 14.Boussie, T.R., Murphy, V., Hall, K.A., Coutard, C., Dales, C., Petro, M., Carlson, E., Turner, H.W., Powers, T.S. 1999Tetrahedron5511,699Google Scholar