The restoration of anatomic form of atrophied alveolar processes of jaws with the help of bioimplant lioplast
- 47 Downloads
To investigate the opportunity of application of allogen osteoplastic materials such as Lioplast, received in Samara Tissue Bank of Samara State Medical University.
To work out a new technique of producing lyophilized allogen osteoplastic materials, such as Lioplast, with application of an ultrasonic method of clearing.
The development of various techniques of operative intervention on jaws for increase in volume of atrophied, as a result of secondary adentia, alveolar shoot.
The application of spongy allogen osteoplastic material as a skeleton for filling in surgical operations on jaws.
The demonstration of the Technique of a bone-periostic Lioplast ‘sandwich’ for formation of an alveolar shoot.
KeywordsAllogen osteoplastic material Biograft Bioimplant Lioplast® Brethomatrix Lioplast Spongy osseous bioimplant
Central Scientific Research Laboratory
Samara State Medical University
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bezrukov, V.M., Matvejeva, A.I., Kulakov, A.A. 2002Results and prospects of research of problems of dental implantology in RussiaJ. Stomatologia152Google Scholar
- Bezrukov V.M. and Robustova T.G. 2000. Manual on Surgical Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery. M. Medicine. Google Scholar
- Evnevitch E.P. 2000. Functional Substantiation of Methods of Treatment of Children and Teenagers With True Adentia. The Author’s Abstract of The Dissertation Smolensk.Google Scholar
- Grigorjan, A.S., Borisov, G.P., Dzhebuadze, N.V., Gadzhijev, S.A. 1983Healing of bone defects at their plastic by materials on a Brefobone basisJ. Stomatologia52327Google Scholar
- Jeong S.M., Jeong J.H., Kweon H.S. and Engelke W. Cross-Sectional Examination of ImplantsWith and Without Alveolar Reconstruction. Dept. of Prosthodontics. School of Dentistry, Chosun University, KwangjuKoreal Dept. of Oral Surgery, Goettingen University Clinic, Goettingen, Germany.Google Scholar
- Kulakov A.A. and An A.V. 2002. Use of Implants at congenital Adentia. J. Stomatologia.Google Scholar
- Kulakov A.A., Prohonchukov A.A., Soboleva E.A. and Vakhtin E.I. 2002. Preparation of bony tissue of jaws for implantation of basic elements of dental artificial prosthesis. J. Stomatologia. 48.Google Scholar
- Loginova N.K., Lekhov U.I. and Dubov E.J. 1989. Application of Ultrasonic Osseometry in Dental Practice M. pp. 16Google Scholar
- Matvejeva, A.I., Kashirina, O.A. 1996Clinical estimation of efficiency of application of biogenic material in dental implantologyJ. Stomatologia56163Google Scholar
- Picha G.F., Barta M.K. and Megrath M.H. . Biomaterials in plastic surgery. In: Georgiade Plastic, Maxillofacial and Reconstructive Surgery. 3rd ed. Wilkins, Baltimorepp. 75 86.Google Scholar
- Rabie, A.B.M., Chay, S.H., Wong, A.M.K. 2000Healing of autogenous intramembranous bone in the presence and absence of homologous demineralized intramembranous boneAmer. F. Orthodont117288297Google Scholar
- Volova L.T. and Trunin D.A. 1988. Demineralized Bony Brefomatrix in Plastic Surgery of Maxillofacial Area. 2nd congress of Stomatologists of Caucasis: Materials of congress, Tbilissipp. 246–248.Google Scholar