Approach to Classifying the State of a Network Based on Statistical Parameters for Detecting Anomalies in the Information Structure of a Computing System
- 3 Downloads
An approach to the classification of the state of a network based on of statistical parameters is investigated. Deficiencies of methods for classifying the state of a network are established and the basic implementation of a committee of classifier is considered. A modification of the committee of classifiers using a neural network as a metaclassifier is proposed. Experiments on classifying the state of a network were carried out.
Keywordsstacking classification machine learning computing system meta-learning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Flamer — the Most Complex Virus Threat of the Last Time. URL: https://xakep.ru/2013/10/19/flamer-samaya-slozhnaya-virusnaya-ugroza-poslednego-vremeni (access date 07. 04.2017).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Vorontsov, Machine Learning (a Course of Lectures) (2009). URL: http://bit. ly/ml_course (access date 07.04.2017).Google Scholar
- 5.K. S. Smelyakov, “Synthesis of effectual segmentation strategy with the use of decision tree,” Systems of Arms and Military Equipment, No. 4, 125–127 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Oke, G. Loukas, and E. Gelenbe, “Detecting denial of service attacks with Bayesian classifiers and the random neural network,” in: Fuzzy Systems Conference (2007) (FUZZ-IEEE 2007), IEEE International, IEEE (2007), pp. 1–6.Google Scholar
- 7.O. S. Vysochina, S. I. Shmatkov, and L. M. Salman, “Analysis of telecommunications networks monitoring systems,” Radio Electronics, Computer Science, Control, Vol. 23, No. 2, 139–142 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Vapnik and A. Ya. Chervonenkis, Theory of Pattern Recognition [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Ivakhnenko, Systems of Heuristic Self-Organization in Technical Cybernetics [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kyiv (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.K. V. Vorontsov, Mathematical Methods of Training on Precedents (Machine Learning Theory). URL: http://www.machinelearning.ru/wiki/images/6/6d/Voron-ML-1.pdf (access date 07.04.2017).
- 13.A. G. D’yakonov, “Solution methods for classification problems with categorical attributes,” Applied. Mathematics and Informatics, Vol. 46, 103–127 (2014).Google Scholar