Three-Dimensional Integral Mathematical Models of the Dynamics of Thick Elastic Plates
- 9 Downloads
The complex of problems related to constructing three-dimensional field of elastic dynamic displacements of flat elastic plate with arbitrary boundary-edge surface is solved. It is assumed that boundary condition of the plate is given in terms of powerful perturbation factors or displacement vector function. Problems solutions are based on classical Lame equations of spatial theory of elasticity under root-mean-square consistency of the solution with corresponding external-dynamic observations of the plate. The accuracy of such consistency is estimated. The uniqueness conditions for the solution of the considered problems are formulated.
Keywordsspatially distributed dynamic systems spatial problems of elasticity theory pseudoinversion thick elastic plates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. N. Nemish and Yu. I. Khoma, “Stress-deformation state of thick shells and plates. Three-dimensional theory (Review),” Intern. Applied Mech., Vol. 27, No. 11, 1035–1055 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Stoyan, “Applying symbolic Lurie’s method in elastodynamics of thick plates,” DAN UkrRSR, Ser. A, No. 10, 927–931 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Lurie, Spatial Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Stoyan and K. V. Dvirnychuk, “Constructing the integral equivalent of linear differential models,” Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukrainy, No. 9, 36–43 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Stoyan, Mathematical Modeling of Linear, Quasilinear and Nonlinear Dynamic Systems [in Ukrainian], VPTs “Kyivs’kyi Universytet,” Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar