Estimating the Solution Sensitivity in Application of the Modified Morphological Analysis Method
- 22 Downloads
The author proposes a technique to evaluate the sensitivity of a solution, obtained by the modified morphological analysis method, to variations in input data. A new way is proposed to find the probabilities of alternatives in the method. It is used to analyze the sensitivity of pairs of alternatives to rank switching when both initial probability estimates and values of correlation matrix vary.
Keywordssensitivity analysis morphological analysis method decision-making support technology foresight expert estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Z. Zgurovsky and N. D. Pankratova, Systems Analysis: Problems, Methodology, and Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.I. O. Savchenko, “Methodological and mathematical provision to solve prediction problems based on the modified method of morphological analysis,” Systemni Doslidzhennya ta Inform. Tekhnologii, No. 3, 18–28 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Pankratova and I. O. Savchenko, Morphological Analysis. Theory, Problems, and Application: A Tutorial [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Pankratova and N. I. Nedashkivs’ka, “Complex estimation of solution sensitivity based on the hierarchy analysis method,” Systemni Doslidzhennya ta Inform. Tekhnologii, No. 3, 7–25 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Nedashkivs’ka, “Estimating the sensitivity of problem solution with the use of the hierarchy analysis method,” Naukovi Visti NTUU KPI, No. 2, 27–36 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Sokolov, An Introduction to the Theory of Multidimentional Matrices [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1972).Google Scholar