Modeling the Adaptation of Compression Algorithms by Means of Constructive-Synthesizing Structures
- 31 Downloads
The methodology of mathematical-algorithmic constructivism is presented. Relations between constructive-synthesizing structures modeling interrelated constructions and construction processes are determined. A model for the adaptation of compression algorithms is developed in the form of the following constructive-synthesizing structures: a dual constructor of compression and decompression algorithms, a converter of a compression algorithm to a constructive compression process, and an adapter.
Keywordscompression decompression adaptation constructive-synthesizing structure modeling constructor adapter converter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Ginzburg, Mathematical Theory of Context-Free Languages [Russian translation], Book on Demand, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Fu, Structural Methods in Pattern Recognition [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Salomon, Data Compression, Image and Sound [Russian translation], Tekhnosfera, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Shinkarenko, G. G. Crol’, Ye. G. Vasetsky, and T. N. Mazhara, “Structural adaptation of data compression algorithms on the metaalgorithmic basis,” Artificial intelligence, No. 4, 104–111 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Miano, Formats and Compression Algorithms in Action [Russian translation], Triumf, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Ilman and V. I. Shinkarenko, “A structural approach to the grammar-recovery problem,” Problems of Programming, No. 1, 5–16 (2007).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Shinkarenko, “A knowledge-oriented approach to adaptation of algorithms,” Artificial Intelligence, No. 3, 388–397 (2008).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Mogul, B. Krishnamurthy, F. Douglis, A. Feldmann, Y. Goland, A. van Hoff, and D. Hellerstein, Delta Encoding in HTTP, RFC 3229 (2002), http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3229.
- 12.S. Josefsson (ed.), The Base16, Base32, and Base64 Data Encodings, RFC 3548 (2003), http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3548.
- 13.D. Vatolin, A. Ratushnyak, M. Smirnov, and V. Yukin, Methods for Data Compression: Archivers Structure, Images, and Video Compression [in Russian], Dialog-MIFI, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 14.L. A. Rastrigin, Adaptation of Complex Systems [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1981).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Shinkarenko, G. G. Crol’, and E. G. Vasetskiy, “Methods and tools of structural adaptation of algorithms on metaalgorithmic basis,” Artificial Intelligence, No. 3, 105–113 (2009).Google Scholar