Weighted Singular Value Decomposition of Matrices with Singular Weights Based on Weighted Orthogonal Transformations
- 128 Downloads
Two variants of weighted singular value decompositions of matrices with singular weights using weighted orthogonal matrices are obtained and analyzed. Based on this singular value decompositions of matrices, decomposition of weighted pseudoinverse matrices with singular weights and decomposition of these matrices into matrix power series and products are obtained. The application of these decompositions is determined.
Keywordsweighted singular value decomposition of matrices with singular weights weighted pseudoinverse matrices with singular weights weighted normal pseudosolutions weighted orthogonal transformations matrix power series matrix power products regularized problems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Forsythe and K. Moler, Computer Solution of Linear Algebraic Systems, Prentice Hall (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.C. L. Lawson and R. J. Hanson, Solving Least Squares Problems, Classics in Applied Mathematics, SIAM (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.E. H. Moore, “On the reciprocal of the general algebraic matrix,” Abstract. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 26, 394–395 (1920).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Albert, Regression, Pseudoinversion, and Recurrent Estimation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 16.Kh. D. Ikramov, “On the algebraic properties of classes of pseudopermutation and Í-self-adjoint matrices,” Zh. Vych. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 32, No. 8, 155–169 (1992).Google Scholar
- 17.Kh. D. Ikramov, A Problem Book on Linear Algebra [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 20.I. V. Sergienko, Ye. F. Galba, and V. S. Deineka, “ Existence and uniqueness theorems in the theory of weighted pseudoinverses with singular weights,” Cybern. Syst. Analysis, 47, No. 1, 11–28 (2011).Google Scholar
- 21.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods to Solve Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 22.V. A. Morozov, Regular Methods to Solve Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar