Fractional Differential Mathematical Models of the Dynamics of Nonequilibrium Geomigration Processes and Problems with Nonlocal Boundary Conditions
The analytical solutions of boundary-value problems with nonlocal boundary conditions are presented for two fractional differential mathematical models of the dynamics of a geomigration process non-equilibrium in time. The models based on the equations with the Caputo and Hilfer derivatives of fractional order are considered.
Keywordsmathematical modeling geomigration processes locally nonequilibrium in time fractional differential mathematical models systems of fractional differential equations Caputo and Hilfer derivatives boundary-value problems nonlocal boundary conditions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Khasanov and G. T. Bulgakova, Nonlinear and Nonequilibrium Effects in Rheologically Complex Media [in Russian], Inst. Komp. Issled., Moscow–Izhevsk (2003).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Derivatives of Fractional Order and some of their Applications [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Uchaikin, The Method of Fractional Derivatives [in Russian], Artishok, Ul’yanovsk (2008).Google Scholar
- 18.I. I. Lyashko, L. I. Demchenko, and G. E. Mistetskii, Numerical Solution of Heat- and Mass Transfer Problems in Porous Media [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1991).Google Scholar
- 21.N. I. Ionkin, “On the stability of one problem of the thermal conduction theory with the nonclassical boundary condition,” Diff. Uravn., 15, No. 7, 1280–1283 (1979).Google Scholar
- 22.V. S. Vladimirov, The Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 25.Z. Tomovski, R. Hilfer, and H. M. Srivastava, “Fractional and operational calculus with generalized fractional derivative operators and Mittag–Leffler type functions,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, No. 11, 797–814 (2010).Google Scholar
- 28.A. Yu. Mokin, “On a family of initial-boundary value problems for the heat equation,” 45, No. 1, 126–141 (2009).Google Scholar