Periodic discrete-time one-channel GI/G/1 retrial queuing system with FCFS service discipline
A discrete-time one-channel queuing system with general inter-arrival, service, and orbit times periodically dependent on the number of arrival is considered. The service discipline is assumed to be FCFS. The sufficient condition for the ergodicity of an embedded Markov chain is derived.
Keywordsqueuing systems repeated calls stability of queuing systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, Synthesis of Digital Automata [in Rusian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Yang and J. G. C. Templeton, “A survey on retrial queues,” Queueing Systems, No. 3, 201–233 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Falin, “A survey of retrial queues,” Queueing Systems, No. 7, 127–167 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.J. R. Artalejo, “A classified bibliography of research on retrial queues: Progress in 1990–1999,” Top 7, 187–211 (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Yu. Kuznetsov and A. A. Nazarov, Adaptive Random Access Networks [in Russian], Del’taplan, Tomsk (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Anisimov and E. A. Lebedev, Stochastic Queuing Networks: Markov Models [in Russian], Lybid’, Kyiv (1992).Google Scholar
- 12.L. Lakatos and A. A. Balkema, “A probability model connected with landing of airplanes,” in: Safety and Reliability, Brookfield, Rotterdam (1999), pp. 151–154.Google Scholar
- 13.E. V. Koba, “A GI/G/1retrial queuing system with FIFO service discipline,” Dop. NAN Ukrainy, No. 6, 101–103 (2000).Google Scholar
- 15.A. A. Borovkov, Ergodicity and Stability of Random Processes [in Russian], Editorial USSR, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 16.G. P. Klimov, Stochastic Queuing Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 17.B. V. Gnedenko and I. N. Kovalenko, An Introduction to the Queuing Theory [in Russian], LKI, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 18.W. Feller, An Introduction to Probability Theory and its Applications, Vol. 2, Wiley (1971).Google Scholar