Inclusion problems in trace monoids
- 30 Downloads
Efficient pattern matching algorithms for traces and their dependence graphs are proposed. Pattern matching problems related to problems of recognizing frequent patterns in structured data and counting the number of trace object windows that include a pattern are considered.
Keywordspattern matching monoid of traces dependence graph
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.H-F. Li, M-K. Shan, S-Y. Lee, “DSM-FI: An efficient algorithm for mining frequent itemsets in data streams,” Knowledge and Inform. Systems, 17, No. 1 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Ba, M. H. Ferrari, and M. A. Musicante, “Composing Web Services with PEWS: A trace-theoretical approach,” in: 4th Europ. Conf. on WEB Services (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Mannila, H. Toivonen, and A. Verkamo, “Discovering frequent episodes in sequences,” in: Proc. KDD Conf. (1955).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Guessarian and P. Cegielski, “Tree inclusions in windows and slices,” in: CSIT Conf. (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Messner, “Pattern matching in trace monoids,” Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Comput. Sci. (1997).Google Scholar
- 12.V. Dikert and G. Rozenberg, The Book of Traces: Handbook of Formal Languages, Springer, N.Y. (1997).Google Scholar
- 13.A. A. Letichevsky, “On the equivalence of automata over a semigroup,” Teoret. Kibernetika, 6, 3–71 (1970).Google Scholar
- 14.K. V. Shakhbazyan and Yu. H. Shoukourian, “On process languages in finite graphs,” J. of Mathemat. Sci., 101, No. 4, 205–215 (2000).Google Scholar