Analysis of mathematical models and methods of solving combinatorial optimization problems on game-type permutations
- 44 Downloads
The paper is concerned with an optimization problem on game-type permutations, where one or both players have combinatorial constraints on their strategies. A mathematical model of such problems is constructed and analyzed. A modified graphical method is proposed to solve (2xn)-and (mx2)-dimensional problems. High-dimensional problems are reduced to linear programming and combinatorial optimization problems.
Keywordsoptimization problem on permutations antagonistic game value of game modified graphical method linear programming methods combinatorial optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Stoyan and O. O. Yemets, Theory and Methods of Euclidean Combinatorial Optimization [in Ukrainian], ISDO, Kyiv (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.O. O. Yemets, L. M. Kolechkina, and S. I. Nedobachii, Analysis of Domains of Definition of Euclidean Combinatorial Optimization Problems on Permutation Sets [in Ukrainian], Polt. Derzh. Tekhn. Univ. Yu. Kondratyuka, Poltava (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Yemets, “A truncation method for combinatorial optimization problems,” Ekonomika Mat. Metody, 33, Issue 4, 120–129 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.O. O. Yemets and E. M. Yemets, “Truncation in linear partially combinatorial problems of Euclidean combinatorial optimization,” Dop. NAN Ukrainy, No. 9, 105–109 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.O. A. Yemets and E. M. Yemets, “Truncations in linear partially combinatorial optimization problems on permutations,” Ekonomika Mat. Metody, 37, No. 1, 118–121 (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.E. S. Ventsel’, Elements of Game Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Krushevskii, Game Theory [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kyiv (1977).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu. P. Zaichenko, Operations Research [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kyiv (1979).Google Scholar
- 17.T. S. Ferguson, Game Theory, Pt. II. Two-Person Zero-Sum Games, http://www.math.ucla.edu/~tom/Game_Theory/mat.pdf.
- 18.I. N. Lyashenko (general editor), E. A. Karagodova, N. V. Chernyshova, and N. Z. Shor, Linear and Nonlinear Programming [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kyiv (1965).Google Scholar