Thermodynamic database for analysis of the process of obtaining silicate building materials from natural raw material
- 27 Downloads
A thermodynamic database is described that is oriented toward the analysis of chemical reactions, chemical compounds, and processes of production of silicate building materials. Its distinctive feature is the representation of chemical compounds and reactions in the form of string data with their subsequent syntactic analysis and automatic determination of the composition and masses of products of chemical reactions, taking into account the distinctive features of the representation of a composition of materials used in production engineering of building materials.
Keywordsthermodynamic analysis silicate building materials exergy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Babushkin, G. M. Matveyev, and O. P. Mchedlov-Petrosyan, Thermodynamics of Silicates [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Ryabin, M. A. Ostroumov, and T. F. Svit, Thermodynamic Properties of Substances: A Handbook [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kh. Karapet’yants, Chemical Thermodynamics [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.D. D. Wagmanetal, “Selected values of chemical thermodynamic properties: tables for then first thirty-four elements in the standard order of arrangement,” Institute for Basic Standard, National Bureau of Standards, Technical note 270–6, Dept. of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, Washington (1968) (Reprinted 1975).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Besedin and P. A. Trubaev, Investigation and Optimization of Processes in the Cement Clinker Technology [in Russian], BIEI, Izd. BelGTASM, Belgorod (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Sazhin, A. P. Bulekov, and V. B. Sazhin, Exergy Analysis of Operation of Industrial Plants [in Russian], MGTU im. A. N. Kosygina, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Brodyanskii and N. V. Sorin, “Environmental models for calculation of chemical exergy,” Theor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnologii, 18, No. 6, 816–824 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Brodyanskii, G. P. Verhivner, Ya. Ya. Karchev, et al., Exergy Calculations for Technical Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.P. V. Besedin and P. A. Trubaev, Energotechnological Analysis of Processes in the Cement Clinker Technology [in Russian], BIEI, Izd. BelGTASM, Belgorod (2005).Google Scholar
- 10.P. A. Trubaev, “Thermal calculations of processes of sequential transformation of materials,” Izv. Vuzov, Stroitelstvo, No. 7, 125–131 (2004).Google Scholar