System approach to mathematical modeling of filtration consolidation
- 29 Downloads
Filtration consolidation is modeled taking into account salt saturation of soil and the nonisothermal and relaxation nature of the filtration process. A boundary-value problem for a soil mass consolidated on an impermeable bed is posed, its approximated solution is obtained, and the results of numerical experiments are presented.
Keywordsmathematical simulation filtration consolidation nonclassical models relaxation systems of partial differential equations boundary-value problems method of lines
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. L. Ivanov, Soils and Foundations of Hydraulic Engineering Structures [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Vlasyuk and O. F. Zherebyat’ev, “Filtration consolidation of argillaceous soils under mass transfer of salts,” Visn. Derzh. Akad. Vodn. Gosp., Issue 1, Pt. 1, 40–43 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Vlasyuk and P. M. Martynyuk, “Numerical solution to the problem of filtration consolidation of the body of a soil dam with regard for mass transfer of salts,” Visn. Kyiv. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, Issue 2, 197–204 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Vlasyuk and P. M. Martynyuk, Mathematical Simulation of Soil Consolidation During Filtration of Salt Solutions [in Ukrainian], Rivne, Vyd. UDUVGP (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Skopetskii and V. M. Bulavatskii, “Mathematical simulation of filtration consolidation of salt-saturated soil mass by solutions under conditions of relaxation filtration,” Dop. NANU, No. 2, 55–61 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Molokovich, N. I. Neprimerov, V. I. Pikuza, and A. V. Shtanin, Relaxation Filtration [in Russian], Izd. Kazn. Univ., Kazan (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Lyashko, L. I. Demchenko, and G. E. Mistetskii, Numerical Solution to Problems of Heat and Mass Transfer in Porous Media [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.I. I. Lyashko, V. L. Makarov, and A. A. Skorobogat’ko, Methods of Calculation [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kyiv (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Lebedev, “Equations and convergence of a differential-difference method (method of lines),” Vestn. MGU, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 10, 47–58 (1955).Google Scholar