Stability radius of an efficient solution of a vector problem of integer linear programming in the Gölder metric
- 27 Downloads
A vector (multicriterion) problem of integer linear programming is considered on a finite set of feasible solutions. A metric lp, 1 ≤ p ≤ ∞, is defined on the parameter space of the problem. A formula of the maximum permissible level of perturbations is obtained for the parameters that preserve the efficiency (Pareto optimality) of a given solution. Necessary and sufficient conditions of two types of stability of the problem are obtained as corollaries.
Keywordsvector optimization integer linear programming stability radius
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Sergienko, Mathematical Models and Methods of Solution of Discrete Optimization Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Sergienko, L. N. Kozeratskaya, and T. T. Lebedeva, Investigation of Stability and Parametrical Analysis of Discrete Optimization Problems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Sergienko, Informatics in Ukraine: Formation, Development, and Problems [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Sergienko and V. P. Shilo, Discrete Optimization Problems: Issues, Solution Methods, and Investigations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.T. T. Lebedeva and T. I. Sergienko, “Comparative analysis of different types of stability with respect to constraints of a vector integer-optimization problem,” Kibern. Sist. Anal., No. 1, 63–70 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.T. T. Lebedeva, N. V. Semenova, and T. I. Sergienko, “Stability of vector integer optimization problems with quadratic criterion functions,” Theory of Stochastic Processes, 3, No. 4, 95–101, Inst. of Mathematics of NASU, Kyiv (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.T. T. Lebedeva, N. V. Semenova, and T. I. Sergienko, “Stability of vector integer-optimization problems: Interrelation with the stability of optimal and nonoptimal solution sets,” Kibern. Sist. Anal., No. 4, 90–100 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Emelichev, K. G. Kuzmin, and A. M. Leonovich, “Stability in vector combinatorial optimization problems,” Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 2, 79–92 (2004).Google Scholar
- 13.V. A. Emelichev and K. G. Kuzmin, “Stability radius of a lexicographic optimum of a vector problem of Boolean programming,” Kibern. Sist. Anal., No. 2, 71–81 (2005).Google Scholar
- 15.V. A. Emelichev and K. G. Kuzmin, “Finite coalition games with a parametric conception of equilibrium under uncertainty,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Teor. i Sist. Upr., No. 2, 96–101 (2006).Google Scholar
- 16.L. N. Kozeratskaya, T. T. Lebedeva, and T. I. Sergienko, “Problems of integer programming with a vector criterion: Parametrical analysis and investigation of stability,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 307, No. 3, 527–529 (1989).Google Scholar