Procedure for determining the hydrodynamic permeability coefficient for a nanofiltration membrane
- 73 Downloads
A procedure is proposed for determining nanofiltration membrane hydrodynamic permeability coefficient. This procedure may be used in setting up production and laboratory equipment for cleaning industrial effluent.
KeywordsFlange Separation Cell Laboratory Equipment Glycerol Solution Throttle Valve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Membranes, Filtering Elements, Membrane Technology. Catalog [in Russian], ZAO NTTs, Vladipor, Vladimir (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.K. S. Lazarev, A. A. Arzamastsev, S. V. Kovalev, et al., Kondens. Sredy Mezhfaz. Gran., 14, No. 2, 203–207 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Aksenova, Elementary Methods for Evaluating the Error of Direct and Indirect Measurement Results [in Russian], MIFI, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Kravchenko and O. G. Revinskaya, Methods for Processing Measurement Results and Evaluating Errors in Teaching Laboratory Course [in Russian], TPU (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.P. V. Novitskii and I. A. Zograf, Evaluation of Measurement Errors [in Russian], 2nd. ed., Energoatomizdat, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013