Increase in the life of submersible centrifugal pumps of the ETsN type
- 36 Downloads
A group of materials and their deposition method on the inner surface of a pump diffuser for restoration and/or strengthening in place of traditional “bushing” technology is studied as applied to the operating conditions of submersible centrifugal pumps of the ETsN (electrical centrifugal pump) type. Wear-resistant pseudo-alloy metallized coatings are developed based on 12Kh13 + 08G2S, distinguished by high service properties, economy of application and the possibility of machining with a cutting tool. Equipment is created for implementing the production process. Results are provided for bench tests and industrial tests on coated components.
KeywordsWear Resistance Chromium Steel Pump Diffuser Pneumatic Cylinder Intermediate Support
The work was carried out with financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Grant Nos. 09.08.00086 and 10.08.00030).
- 1.G. B. Stroganov, “Coatings, a highly effective area of resource saving technology and tasks for implementing them in the national economy,” in: Protective Coatings in Engineering: Proc. 22nd All-Union Conf., Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Hasui and O. Moriaki, Surfacing and Deposition [Russian translation], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Kudinov and G. V. Bobrov, Coating Application by Deposition. Theory, Technology, Equipment [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Kh. Baldeev (ed.), Gasothermal Deposition [in Russian], Market DS, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Kh. Isakaev, V. M. Gusev, V. B. Mordynskii, M. V. Gusev, and A. V. Marichev, RF Patent 2386720, “Electric-arc metallizing method,” publ. 04.20.1010, Byull. Izobr., No. 11.Google Scholar