An ultrasonic technology for productivity restoration in low-flow boreholes
- 41 Downloads
An analysis is presented of the mechanisms for ultrasonic action on processes in oil boreholes. The nature and features of the acoustic flow are examined, together with the scope for controlling the parameters, which is due to the need to devise equipment and technology for low-flow boreholes, with the choice of efficient modes of operation and the provision of conditions under which the restoration of productivity has the maximum possible effect. Scientific principles are formulated that need to be considered in designing the ultrasonic apparatus for processing heavy crude oils. An industrial specimen of such equipment has been built and tested.
KeywordsHydrophone Acoustic Pressure Cylindrical Axis Acoustic Flow Productivity Restoration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Abramov, V. Abramov, G. A. A. Zolezzi, et al., Patent 006088 A1 USA, Acoustic Well Recovery Method and Device, No. 10/615, 230, submitted 07.08.2003, published 01.13.2005.Google Scholar
- 2.O. Abramov, V. Abramov, A. Pechkov, G. A. Zolezzi, and L. Parades-Rojas, Patent 0205254 A1 USA, Method for Intensification of High-Viscosity Oil Production and Apparatus for Its Implementation, No. 10/805, 117, submitted 03.19.2004, published 09.22.2005.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Walter and D. Weber, Patent 5200666 USA, Utrasonic Transducer (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Abramov and O. M. Gradov, “A steady-state acoustic flow of a viscous liquid due to high-power ultrasound,” Materialovedenie, No. 11, 2–7 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.European Patent No. 0.044.80, Telsonic Ultrasonic Tube Resonator (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Walter and D. Weber, United States Patent No. 5200666, Utrasonic Transducer (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.V. O. Abramov, L. O. Makarov, A. V. Ruhman, and V. I. Alenicev, German Patent DE 19539195 A1, Apparatus for the Feeding of Ultrasonic into a Liquid or Pastous Medium (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Abramov, O. Abramov, V. Bulgakov, et al., German Patent, DOS DE, A19333, Apparatus for Introduction of Ultrasonics into Liquids, Liquid-Solid Heterogeneous Systems or Dry Substances (1997).Google Scholar