Optimization of characteristics of refrigerating machine operating with recharging of compressor cylinder with refrigerant
- 30 Downloads
The results of scientific and technical research for improving the characteristics of small refrigerating machines (SRM) by adapting them to effective natural refrigerants (R600a and R600) are reported. A method, which consists in recharging (supplementary charging) of the compressor cylinder with a refrigerant in a Voorhees refrigerating machine, has been proposed for reducing losses in the compressor. The results of comparative tests of SRM operating with the refrigerant R600a on standard (simple) and Voorhees cycle are presented.
KeywordsRefrigeration Simple Cycle Compressor Casing Piston Compressor Refrigerant Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. N. Pluzhnikov, Development of Modified Versions of Leak-Tight Compressors Based on KhKV 6.65 for Operation with Ecologically Clean Refrigerants [in Russian], Author’s abstract of Candidate’s dissertation, OGAKh, Odessa (1996), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Martynovskii, Refrigerating Machines [in Russian], Pishchepromizdat, Moscow (1950), p. 263.Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Volkov and S. F. Gorykin, “Results of tests of FG-0.125 compressor operating with two-stage filling of the cylinder space,” Kholod. Tekh. Tekhnol., No. 46, 10–13 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Tsydzik, V. P. Barmin, and B. S. Weinberg, Refrigerating Machines and Apparatuses [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1946), p. 671.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Zelenov, V. F. Voznyi, and G. K. Lavrenchenko, Compressors of Home Refrigerators: State and Main Directions of Improvement [in Russian], Manuscript submitted by OTIKhP, Deposit No. 2322-UK88 submitted at UkrNIINTI on 12.09.1988.Google Scholar